trainiee-mod application

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
75elks

trainiee-mod application

Post by 75elks » October 10th, 2013, 6:35 pm

hello my name is Dennis and my ign for mine craft is 75elkls
i want to be a moderator mostly because i love helping people out especially on this server because everyone is so nice and i feel like i should help the server in return for the staff allowing me and everyone else on the server to have fun. and i have had a lot of experience moderating servers for a long time.
i think i would be good moderator because i am good at learn plugin very quickly and able to use them to stop anyone like greifers and ect i like to help improve the server and its community and staff community so we have more communication like each others ideas to improve the server in several ways from changing one command to like a new plugin to improve the server a little more so everyone can have a lot of fun the server
i have had lot of experience moderating servers and owning one i have learned while moderating servers is that people will try anyway possible to get oped or shut down a server in any way they can i was and still could see them trying to do that and i could stop them quickly so the server will be safe from the server shutting down. i am very quick with responding to people requests for help like when some one griefing them and i try to go as fast as i can so the dont need to wait long at all for me to help out i am a fast builder so i will be able to rebuild the building very quickly so they dont need to complaining that much for very long and so they will be happy as soon as possible. while moderating servers i love to help people with veriouse problems i have also moderated 4 other servers and owned 1 server before they were all shut down because not a lot of donations were made just so you know if you were wondering.
i am 14 years old and my time zone esdt.
my language is English that is the only language and i am learning Spanish in school.
i have played on the server for about 2 months and my rank is diamond if you were wondering i almost forgot i play on the server for about 1-3 hours a day and i will be able to moderate the server if i get chosen for mod
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.