Trainee-Mod Application

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
pebrot2002

Trainee-Mod Application

Post by pebrot2002 » October 3rd, 2013, 1:23 am

My name: I am pebrot2002
Why I want to become a Mod: I want to become a moderator of ClownerCraft because it is the best server I have ever played on and I would love to help answer the modreqs and in general, help the players.
Why I would be a good Mod: I would be a great moderator of ClownerCraft because I have played alot in it, know how to moderate a server and I would first go to reports of griefing and help, at the end to Rank Up.
What experience I have moderating servers: I have moderated 3 servers and owned 1. All the servers I have moderated have been going good and I learned alot about plugins.
Age & Timezone: I am 11 years old, but I am very mature and act like if I was 12+ and my timezone is CST.
My first language and other I can speak fluently: My main language is English and I can speak Spanish and Catalan(North of Spain).
How much I have played in ClownerCraft: I could tell about 4 1/2 months.
How much I spend in the server: I spend on the server about 90% when I am in the computer and I am online about 4 hours a day in the week, and 10-14 each day on the weekend. If I was moderator I would use 95% of my time moderating.
"I am only one, and very young, but all I can do, I try to do it the best"
Extra information: I have only been banned once, but it was the hackers attack so I think that shouldn't count.
Last edited by pebrot2002 on October 6th, 2013, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jobawick

Re: Trainee-Mod Application

Post by Jobawick » October 3rd, 2013, 5:05 pm

If that's a motto like thing... Good motto!
-Jobawick