CAPTNCOOK's Mod Application

CAPTNCOOK1

CAPTNCOOK's Mod Application

Post by CAPTNCOOK1 » December 28th, 2019, 6:41 pm

Greetings! I"m CAPTNCOOK (Jack) I'm 20 years old and I am normally in Mountain Standard time. (sometimes am in eastern standard time) I am applying for trainee Mod now that i have more free time.

A few years ago I was a admin on a minecraft building server but I had to leave due to my job taking all my time. I don't remember all from when I was a admin but I do learn quickly. I believe I am able to contribute a lot to the server because of my attention to detail and technology ability. I am a stickler for the rules. Also being in a later time zone ill be online when most other staff aren't. I value my hard work ethic and my dedication. 2 qualities that are extremely important to a leader and a moderator.

I am fluent in English, I speak some french being Canadian, and I'm currently learning Russian. I have been playing on the network for about 4 years.

Although I have not been active on the network for the past little bit, now that I'm fully qualified for my job, I now have plenty of free time. I will be on for about 6 hours a night and on weekends (1600 hrs to 2100 hrs MST). I am also very active on discord and will be able to respond to messages very fast.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Cheers!

wizkrys
Site Admin

Re: CAPTNCOOK's Mod Application

Post by wizkrys » January 7th, 2020, 8:57 pm

Welcome to the team!