Could you appeal my ban?

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Datara

Could you appeal my ban?

Post by Datara » December 13th, 2019, 6:53 pm

Uhh, how to start… a few days ago I was banned by wizkrys for using XRay. My in-game name is Hydra_Bob, I'm sorry I used it. I wanted to find diamonds for a friend since I lost his about three times in the lava :? , after a quick look with the XRay texturepack I had forgotten to turn it off and then I got banished. My goal is not to cheat but to build a city on the server in which everyone is welcome if they don't steal or grief :P . I've been in the game since the 1.7 was once a builder but have taken a long break and therefore did not know the XRay texturepacks to be banished on this Server.
I hope you can forgive me and that I will soon be able to pursue my plans again without cheats. :_:<---- spider emoji

wizkrys
Site Admin

Re: Could you appeal my ban?

Post by wizkrys » December 13th, 2019, 10:58 pm

Hey there, since this is your first punishment and you admitted to using X-Ray, and you seem genuinely sorry about it, I have decided to unban you. Please keep in mind for future reference that the use of X-Ray mods/texture packs, or any other mods that will give you unfair advantages are strictly prohibited on the ClownerCraft network.