Laylah's Reapplication

Laylah

Laylah's Reapplication

Post by Laylah » December 12th, 2019, 4:59 am

Heyo! I’m Laylah. I am 16 years old and am in Eastern Standard Time. I will be re-applying for the position of staff after my recent resignation. :)

I enjoy the role of Moderator as I have a passion for helping others and monitoring communities. Over the past few months, I have learned a lot from my moderating experiences and would like to continue to help improve the network. I am able to contribute a lot of time to the server, whether it be building, moderating, or hosting events. I can bring to ClownerCraft a dedicated, trustworthy, and capable staff member. I am also a relatively fast learner and hard worker, two important skills that I think a moderator should have.

I am fluent in English and can understand a bit of Mandarin. As I am Canadian, I am also currently learning French. I’ve had quite a few staff positions in the past, and was recently a Moderator for ClownerCraft a little over a month ago. I have been playing on the network for about 3 years and 9 months.

Although my activity has decreased a little, I have managed to be available for at least 5 hours per weekday. I am still fairly active on Discord and will usually respond within an hour.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. ;)
- [Mod] Laylah

zZer0_
Community Manager

Re: Laylah's Reapplication

Post by zZer0_ » December 12th, 2019, 5:05 am

good luck! (:

Leockie

Re: Laylah's Reapplication

Post by Leockie » December 12th, 2019, 5:13 am

good luck!

wizkrys
Site Admin