DeltaParallel's application

DeltaParallel

DeltaParallel's application

Post by DeltaParallel » September 17th, 2019, 12:16 am

Your ingame name(s);DeltaParallel
Why you want to be a Mod; I want to help on the server, I like looking at other peoples builds and helping them improve.
Why you would be a good Mod; I have been mod before on here and id like to come back and help
What you could bring to ClownerCraft or how you think you can improve our server network; My witty sense of humor, thats it, i got nothing else going for me. Im in school studying
What experience you have in moderating (be it minecraft, or within any other game); I was staff for two months before quitting bc i dated another staff member, it didnt end well. I got banned LOL but I got unbanned for """"good behavior"""" i think like 6 months later
Your age;19
Your Time Zone;pacific uwu Gst -9 i think??? commiefornia
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently; english
How long you have played on ClownerCraft (approximately); on and off but im currently inactive since like may 2016?
How much time in a week you spend playing on the network (approximately). 0.02 hrs
this is a joke pls dont take it serious, I genuinely do not want to be staff

damiien

Re: DeltaParallel's application

Post by damiien » September 17th, 2019, 12:18 am

Mod application accepted. Welcome to the team!

DeltaParallel

Re: DeltaParallel's application

Post by DeltaParallel » September 17th, 2019, 12:21 am

Oh my god this is a dream come true!! Id like to thank nathanael green for hosting this server, Id like to thank Lilly for unbanning me. Id also like to thank damien "Miimaster1" (and miimaster2) clarke for accepting