Tesco_Finest Ban appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Tescos_Finest

Tesco_Finest Ban appeal

Post by Tescos_Finest » August 19th, 2019, 6:10 pm

I have recently logged on to the server to find out that I have been banned by Laylah for minor griefing. I have not interacted with Laylah or griefed Layhah ever on the server. All I ask for is to know why I have been banned and hopefully this issue can be resolved. Thankyou

Tescos_Finest

Re: Tesco_Finest Ban appeal

Post by Tescos_Finest » August 19th, 2019, 6:39 pm

I have found out that the things I have been banned for and I am truly sorry. These accusations I did when I first joined the server along with Itzbruno28. When we joined we thought the server was long abandoned as there was noone online and the spawn around us had been griefed to some extent, we thought we could just take items out of chests that werent locked. we thought our actions didnt have consequences but we found out the hard way when later on bruno was banned for 2 hours. I explained to Kerplis we just joined and werent aware of the consequences and he seemed to understand. I then did several jobs hoping to clear my name. I am very sorry for what I did and hope you can understand.

Thank you,

Tescos_Finest94

Laylah

Re: Tesco_Finest Ban appeal

Post by Laylah » August 19th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Hello!
As I have already explained to Bruno, you were banned for griefing Leah’s town, not Kerp’s. Your ban lasts a day and unfortunately temporary bans are not appealable. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on discord. :)
- Laylah ✧