NatsuDragneel445's developer app

Brandoman667890

NatsuDragneel445's developer app

Post by Brandoman667890 » August 14th, 2019, 9:49 am

- My name is Brandon and my ingame name is NatsuDragneel445
- i want to be apart of the development team because i have alot of experience at this point after doing it alot i have experience with consle and codding i am very good with and i understand it quite well i want to be apart of the team because i wanna help lighten the load of the team and work with the team to be able to code and do consle so that way we can make the server as fluent as possible
- What i can bring to the team is my very very good experince with consle and codding im very good at it i took classes is school for the codding part and i just have lots of experience with consle and i understand it fairly well
- I dont have evidence for the codding and consle part as when i had my own server i didnt have the funds so it got shut down and once it does everything is whipped with the company i was with so if there is anything else i could do to prove this please let me know and i'd be happy to do it :)
- My age is currently 20 years old and i will be 21 in less than a month
- ive been playing a little over 3 years now.
- i havent played alot in awhile ill be honest but i do intend to play more i work all weekend and have monday throug friday nigh off so i would be yours 4 days a week and i can usually be on very long hours and very late if need be

Thank you very much for all staff who takes time out of their day to read my application and if it does need any changes please let me know id be very happy to make them :)

-Brandon

Brandoman667890

Re: NatsuDragneel445's developer app

Post by Brandoman667890 » August 14th, 2019, 10:02 am

Sorry for the mess up but im in Mountian Standard time zone sorry for not having it i apologize

-Brandon