Wiz's Mod Re-Application

wizkrys

Wiz's Mod Re-Application

Post by wizkrys » August 14th, 2019, 6:17 am

In-game name(s):
My current in-game name is wizkrys. Previously, I have gone by wizlings and Noivy.

Why I want to be a Mod:
I would love to be a moderator because I have a strong passion and will to help others in need, and being a moderator would make that a lot easier for me to do. Ever since I've been back on the server, I've consistently dropped what I was doing in order to help others when they needed questions answered, or if they needed materials, or needed to know how to get somewhere, etc. I also loved being a trainee-mod for the short time that I was in 2017, however I believe that I have significantly matured since then and that the circumstances have changed in a positive way that would help me excel at being a mod this time around.

Why I would be a good Mod:
I would be a good moderator for a few reasons. For one, I have been a part of the community for longer than most of the regular players on the network and have watched it grow and change over the past few years. I have seen its highs and its lows and have learned from previous experiences on the server to help to contribute to its highs. Another reason is that I am well-known in the community and a really good "people person" - I am patient and friendly, 2 skills which I believe are highly needed in order to successfully help people in need. Additionally, I have previous experience staffing on Minecraft servers, but also specifically on Clownercraft, so I am already familiar with the plugins and protocols that are used. Even if things have changed significantly since I was last trainee-mod, I am a quick learner and am able to apply my knowledge to being a good moderator. Finally, I am confident in the standards for ranking people up, as I have now obtained the survival ranks Stone through Aztec twice over, and was the first ever Apprentice on the creative server. With all of that being said, I am confident that these qualities would make me a great aspect to the staff team.

What I could bring to ClownerCraft:
I believe I could help the network by contributing to more creative aspects, such as bringing ideas for build contests and other events, minigames, builds, and more. With a friendly and enthusiastic attitude, a will to work hard, a passion to help and a strong team, I believe I could help improve the server and make it more friendly for both new and returning players alike.

Experience I have in moderating:
I have had a pretty decent amount of moderating experience in the years that I have had Minecraft. I have served as a multitude of different ranks including Helper, Moderator, Administrator, Manager, and Co-Owner on multiple servers. I have also run my own Minecraft server with a small community in the past. In addition, I’ve been the Community Manager for two different servers, and the Staff Manager for one. Most recently, I've been staff on two of the biggest Minecraft servers in the world (I won't name them, but if you want to know more feel free to ask!) Staffing in these prominently large communities has provided me with incredibly unique experience to apply to the moderator position on Clownercraft. Through all of past experiences as a staff member, I have learned how to work in a team and utilize certain plugins to my advantage in order to assist me in doing my job better. I discovered when to punish people as well as how to appropriately punish them, how to de-escalate heated situations, and how to reach out to communities better.

I am currently 19 years old. However, at the time of writing this application, I will be 20 years old in less than a week.

Your Time Zone:
Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4:00)

Language(s):
My first and only fluent language is English.

How long I've played on ClownerCraft:
I originally joined Clownercraft over 5 years ago in January of 2014. I played through May 2014, then returned to the server in July 2016. I was pretty active through the next year then took a break between July 2017 and now, but have been consistently active since.

How much time in a week I spend playing on the network:
I can spend as much as 12 hours a day online, which averages to about 84 a week. I can come online as I'm needed, given I'm not already on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Discord is wiz#0001 and my Skype is wizkrys. Thank you for reading and considering my application.

Best Regards,
wizkrys