Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
mickli

Ban Appeal

Post by mickli » August 12th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Hey, I has been a year since I have been banned (I think) and now I want to make a Ban Appeal.
First of all the ban message : 'You were banned by Sanea for: Stealing. Not wise. Visit forum.clownercraft.net to appeal this ban'.
My ingame name is mickli. The primary reason for me to comeback, is that I recently found back to Minecraft and mostly enjoy building in creative mode.
I am gonna be honest, I already searched for other servers similiar to this one, but I could not find any with a solid implementation of a creative mode with ranks. (aswell as the survival mode)
As I kind of lost interest in playing last year and lost all motivation to farm and grind, I grabbed some loot of someones base in the survival world, which is a really **** thing to do.
I really regret that and know that I should not have done that.
Before my ban I was playing a lot on the server, especially in the creative world, and would like to continue my building projects there. (put a lot of time in my roman project)
I was banned by Sanea, and there is no ticket number or anything else displayed on the ban message.

Sanea
Head-Moderator

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Sanea » August 16th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Hey there,

since it's been a while, I shall be unbanning you :) but keep in mind griefing is a no-no, no matter how small :)

Welcome back to the server and enjoy your stay!
Sanea