Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
BeepBoop.

Ban Appeal

Post by BeepBoop. » August 10th, 2019, 10:26 pm

My MC username is jordanss1113. About a year ago, give or take, I was banned by Tyylr for: "Greifing meh and my town :( Appeal on the forums please. Visit forum.clownercraft.net to appeal this ban." Before I was banned, I did tend to go around and look for unclaimed or inactive chests to loot, as well as unclaimed areas to take specific blocks from if I thought I needed them, but I did not ever intentionally attack other users unless they hit me first. I would like to play on this server again, as during my time on this server, I build an immensely large, "town" with a friend, and would like to get back to it to continue to build it up and/or fix what is left of it. As stated before, I was banned by a user named Tyylr. (I dont know what a message number is so that won't be included if there ever was one.) I would like to know if I could get my ban lifted.

Sanea
Head-Moderator

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Sanea » September 12th, 2019, 10:26 am

Hey there,

you will get another chance on the server - I will unban you, but please remember that taking anything (protected or not) that isn't yours or breaking blocks that you didn't place is considered grief - and if you aren't sure if something is a naturally generated object or a player built one, ask to avoid problems in the future :)

Welcome back, enjoy your stay!
Sanea