Ban appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
vonblockboy

Ban appeal

Post by vonblockboy » July 5th, 2019, 1:29 am

Username: Vonblockboy
I got banned for "griefing" an empty house without the knowledge that if the chest does not have a private sign and other players are able to access it, that i would break the rules. This also includes me taking blocks like logs and stone bricks out of the walls, and gathering for me to use myself. I did not grief the house just out of mischief or to harass the owner, but i thought the house had been abandoned or the player had stopped playing just from a few small observations.
I haven't played on this server for long, but i hadnt read the rules properly and was not aware that this was wrong to do.
I would like to play on the server, this time more careful to not break the rules.
I was banned by Laylah.

Laylah

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Laylah » July 5th, 2019, 2:59 am

Hi there, I have decided to unban you. Please read the rules once you return! If you’re unsure about anything, don’t be afraid to ask our staff team when you see us online, or in the #questions channel of the Discord server! :)

Note: The player you griefed is fairly active, and their house was built very recently ;)
- Laylah ✧