N1ghthauq's Moderator Application

N1ghthauq

N1ghthauq's Moderator Application

Post by N1ghthauq » June 5th, 2019, 2:59 pm

My minecraft name is N1ghthauq.

I would like to be a mod because I have played on this network for a long time and I would like to donate something more than money.

I have had moderating experience before, and I have managed a few other minecraft servers. Also I can be a fun person, but for the most part I'm serious about my job and I don't take any tomfoolery.

I have also been tinkering with Java code for a while, and a CCENT certification is pending (Cisco Certified Entry level Network Technician).

I have had experience moderating a server for about 5 months, then I was promoted to admin. Stayed an admin on that server until the owner couldn't afford it, then created my own servers with some friends and co-owned them, gaining about 200 players, then it flopped. I am a co-leader in the mobile game, Clash of Clans. This is significant because I am playing with people who are well over my age (they're in their 60's) and I have managed to gain enough merit and respect from them for them to consider me as an equal.

I am seventeen.

I live in Central Standard Time.

I can only speak English.

I have played cumulatively a month in game, and i have been on and off for about 4 Years now.

I have a job that works me 30 Hours a week but Ill play this in my downtime because for me being a moderator is a low stress job.