BidoofSomething's Mod Application

SuperGamer121

BidoofSomething's Mod Application

Post by SuperGamer121 » May 25th, 2019, 1:21 pm

Your ingame name(s); BidoofSomething
Why you want to be a Mod; I love this server and I want to see it clean and healthy, and I want to help in any way like the other moderators have helped me.
Why you would be a good Mod; I'm experienced with moderating on other servers before this one, and I think I can bring a good set of skills to the table.
What you could bring to ClownerCraft or how you think you can improve our server network; I don't really know, but I think I can be a good moderator.
What experience you have in moderating (be it minecraft, or within any other game); I've been moderating on some other servers, mostly small, and I was a mod but retired on a discord server.
Your age; 14.
Your Time Zone; Berlin Time.
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently; English, and part german.
How long you have played on ClownerCraft (approximately); Since around june of 2016 on an old account, 2017 on this new one.
How much time in a week you spend playing on the network (approximately). Hmm, well I play all the time on Saturdays and sundays, and on weekdays I play from 2 PM to 9 PM off and on.

I have discord and Skype, but I am not able to speak because I don't have a Microphone, this will change soon, hopefully.