Introducing the Community Manager role, and an Ask Us Almost Anything session for the next 3 days!

Things we announce. You know, the interesting bits.
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
zZer0_
Community Manager

Introducing the Community Manager role, and an Ask Us Almost Anything session for the next 3 days!

Post by zZer0_ » April 30th, 2019, 7:45 pm

Hello all!

I am glad to announce that myself (zZer0_) and Guinner have been promoted to Community Manager.

- About Us -

[zZer0_]
I'm zZer0_, but you may refer to me as whatever you really like, as long as I know what you're saying is directed at me. Most players just call me Zer0, Z or zZ, whatever floats your boat. I'm a Community Manager who enjoys answering questions from players and keeping track of player concerns or suggestions. I enjoy playing games, eating pizza and learning many different building styles in Minecraft to be used on server projects.

[Guinner]
Hey, so I guess it's my turn to introduce myself. My name is Guinner, feel free to call me Jack. I am one of you're new Community Managers and look forward to helping out with general questions you guys and girls might have. If you ask about me on the server, you may find I'm generally the type of guy who is awake when I should be sleeping. I'm you're friendly Australian on the server and I like playing a lot of games, enjoy most types of music and also watch anime. Anyways, happy to be here and hope to see you guys all soon!

The point of the Community Manager role is for the server to get a lot more engaged in conversations with the players; to take ideas down, to answer questions and to create new events for the community to get involved in.

The reason for having two Community Managers as opposed to one is so that we can cover time-zones much better, so that we can answer your concerns as often as possible rather than possibly having to wait hours for a response.

- Ask Us Almost Anything -

So, with the rise of the Community Manager role, we are going to be hosting an Ask Us Almost Anything on this thread where you, the players, are able to ask us almost any question and we will try to answer it as best we can! Be it about the server or anything else, we aren't that fussed on what questions are asked, however some questions may not get answered if there are questions regarding private matters or genuinely just things we can't answer. Though you may ask us what our favourite breakfast food is!

Questions can be either general or directed to certain members of the team such as myself, TheClowner, Guinner... Other staff may also pop in and share things every now and then.

The thread will last roughly 3 days and questions will be answered when they can be answered. Remember, we all have our sleeping schedules so we may not be able to answer immediately!