Laylah's Mod App #2

Laylah

Laylah's Mod App #2

Post by Laylah » April 28th, 2019, 7:21 am

Hello, my ign is Laylah. I am applying for the position of staff (yet again) as I have noticed a lack of activity from the current moderators and would like to be more involved with the community. And, since no one else has applied in a while, I am going to try my luck. I am able to contribute a lot of time to the role, and I enjoy talking to and helping the players of the server. I am also able to help work on server projects.

I have dedicated most of my time on ClownerCraft to helping players start out on the server by explaining how the build ranks work, giving advice on their builds, and teaching them about the plugins. I have also helped by donating resources and money. I have more spare time than any current staff member, and can take initiative when other staff aren’t able to.

I could bring to ClownerCraft a moderator that cares about the community and is available whenever needed.

I was Helper on a medium-sized prison server. I mostly moderated chat, punishing and warning players who violated the rules. We also had players who abused glitches from time to time. In addition to that I have been staff on a couple of smaller servers.

I am 15 (turning 16 this year) and my timezone is EST. The only language I can speak fluently is English, but I am currently learning French and Mandarin. I have been playing for 3 years straight, and am available for 5-15 hours on weekends and 4-11 hours on weekdays.

I hope you consider me for the staff position as I am eager to help the server in any way I can.
- Laylah ✧

Prezeey

Re: Laylah's Mod App #2

Post by Prezeey » May 6th, 2019, 5:32 am

Good luck! <3

zZer0_
Community Manager

Post by zZer0_ » May 8th, 2019, 8:16 pm

Congrats :D

Leockie