Incognitoe Staff Application

incognitoe

Incognitoe Staff Application

Post by incognitoe » February 26th, 2019, 7:51 pm

Your ingame name(s); Incognitoe as well as Najbuilders
Why you want to be a Mod; I enjoy playing on the server and being involved community around it, I have been with many groups of players that get along really well throughout 3 years playing, getting along with all of them. Can not wait to see the next group of active players.
Why you would be a good Mod; I want to strive for this community because it is the best thing about this server, Besides you :D , But getting this server to pitch perfect, with no fighting, and family friendly.
What you could bring to ClownerCraft or how you think you can improve our server network; Keeping it nice and safe, and moderating as much as I can, on Incognitoe or Najbuilders.
What experience you have in moderating (be it minecraft, or within any other game); I hosted a server for my high school a while back, putting limited plugins in, it was just through mcprohosting and my school paid for it. It was somewhat like a club that one of my teachers asked the class to do, and I volunteered to organize.
Your age; 19 years of age.
Your Time Zone; EST
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently; I speak Google translate fluently.
How long you have played on ClownerCraft (approximately); My first log in with najbuilders was 2016-09-06
How much time in a week you spend playing on the network (approximately). I have been playing a lot and can not get enough of it, but I would say 2-8 hours, a day... But loving every second.