Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Lupen3

Ban Appeal

Post by Lupen3 » January 6th, 2019, 6:13 pm

Username: Lupen3

Reason: Stealing is not allowed. (#6368), by verSTANdigYT

I was adventuring in the wilderness a bit away from me and my friends buildings, The reason I was banned was because I saw a huge pokemon built near me and my friends base, I wanted to see it up close, and i wanted to see inside, so I broke the blocks near the doors, I also broke a few blocks up higher inside, so i could try and get into the arms, I was just curious what was inside, and I know I shouldnt have done it in the first place and now feel quite stupid for doing that, instead of waiting for the owner to come online so i could ask to tour the inside of the build, which is what I will do next time. I'm sorry for not replacing every block, and I am more than willing to give those back. I've been too curious with finding out what I can get away with, and I'll stop now. I would like to join the server back, as I'm really sorry for any damage I've caused and this will not happen again, I just enjoy playing on here with my boyfriend and a couple other friends who I've introduced to the server, we have quite a lot built, and I play quite often, again I'm really sorry for the damage I've caused, I found out i was banned the a few mornings after I logged off the server, and I hope I am Able to play again Soon! Thank you!

kitsumik1

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by kitsumik1 » January 7th, 2019, 2:03 am

I made this built with Kelsaik and we both noticed flowers and decorations missing. TNT was placed in a room for no reason and precious blocks were stolen from the top floor, so it's pretty suspicious. There was no need to break blocks to get to the arms because there was a secret passage but anyway, the main entrance was locked as private and breaking in is just disrespectful.

Lupen3

Post by Lupen3 » January 7th, 2019, 12:05 pm

I have not stolen any flowers or decor, and I have not placed any TNT. Sorry for not finding the secret passages, and I am aware that it was quite disrespectful.
Edit: If you're interested I can try and get some flowers or decor back.

verSTANdigMain

Post by verSTANdigMain » January 11th, 2019, 9:21 pm

Hello, Sorry for the late reaction but better late than never :P

This is your second offence (Both for griefing) and unlike you said in your previous comment, I have found proof of you placing tnt around their builds.
You were already banned once, so you should've read/known the rules. You also broke some decoration and made holes to get in which you didnt fix.
I will thus not un-ban you for now, feel free to try again in a few months
-verSTANdigYT
Locked,