Laylah's Mod Application

Laylah

Laylah's Mod Application

Post by Laylah » November 13th, 2018, 4:08 am

- In game name - Laylah
- Yes, I have discord and Skype
- I am Aztec rank
- I have never been permanently banned, although I have been muted

Why you want to be a Mod - I want to be a mod because I love helping others. Although I am quiet most of the time, I like being able to help when I can, whether it’s giving players some resources, lending them tools/armour, answering questions, or simply giving them an opinion on their build. I would also love to do things like rankups, moderating chat, and fixing grief.

Why you would be a good Mod - I feel I would be a good Mod because I’ve learned a lot in the 2+ years I’ve been playing. I know what moderators must do and I am willing to do anything in my power to help the server. I have also been taught how to use some plugins (Coreprotect, groupmanager, etc) by several people, although I am still not great at it.

What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server - I could bring to ClownerCraft an active mod willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the Clownercraft community is running smoothly.

What experience you have in moderating a server - I’ve been staff on a couple of small servers, and helper on a medium-sized server.

Age and Timezone - 15, EST

Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently - English

How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately) - 2 years

How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? - I am usually available for at least 5 hours on weekdays and 8 hours on weekends, depending on how busy I am.