UnbreakableHoe - Trainee Mod application

UnbreakableHoe

UnbreakableHoe - Trainee Mod application

Post by UnbreakableHoe » November 6th, 2018, 10:06 am

Your ingame name(s); UnbreakableHoe
Why you want to be a Mod; I would like to be a moderator because I like the server and would love to help out in whatever way possible, be it keeping chat clean and PG so as to keep the chat family friendly, helping players with issues, or even reviewing rank-up builds.
Why you would be a good Mod; I think I would be a good moderator because I understand the server, I know the majority of current players and have never been banned from the server.
What you could bring to ClownerCraft or how you think you can improve our server network; I think that currently there is not nearly enough staff, and often when I get online there is none on. I think I could improve this by being online when other staff aren't.
What experience you have in moderating (be it minecraft, or within any other game); I don't have very much experience, to be perfectly honest. The only experience I have was being a moderator on a server called 'Ken and Lee's Server'. I stopped playing long ago because the majority of the staff were corrupt, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. I believe the server has closed down since.
Your age; 14
Your Time Zone; GMT
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently; English is my first language, I speak Irish fluently, and have a little French, something I'm furthering in school at the moment.
How long you have played on ClownerCraft (approximately); I have been playing for 3 months at the time of writing this application.
How much time in a week you spend playing on the network (approximately); Probably roughly 12-15 hours