- Your ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
I've been part of this server for a long, long time, and I've seen this community grow and change over time. I want to be responsible for contributing to this growth, and to help out the players that need it. It will also give me more of a reason to be active on the server.
- Why you would be a good Mod
I know the rules and regulations very well, partially because I've been a member of the server for a long period of time, and partly because I've had some past insider knowledge.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I know how to defuse and deescalate situations and I'm more or less available any time I'm not sleeping to respond to tickets and whatnot.
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
Mod on ClC for a little under a year, moderated and owned discord, Minecraft, Gmod, Unturned, and Factorio servers. I know my way around managing a server and dealing with troublemakers where appropriate.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
At least four years I think
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
A few hours a week at the moment, but I can allow more time if need be
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests