Ross's Mod App 3.0

Ross

Ross's Mod App 3.0

Post by Ross » August 29th, 2018, 8:26 am

Ingame Name / Fist Name:
My in-game user is llRossll. Real name is Rosslyn, often shorten to Ross.

Why do you want to be a Mod?
Honestly being a Mod before, I miss the staff and working with everyone to achieve a common goal. I miss helping people get their stuff back that was griefed. I miss working out drama that happen to raise it's ugly head. Basically just miss being apart of the community that was positive and uplifting that Clownercraft set an example of.

What you could bring to ClownerCraft?
I'm really good with reading people and have decent communication skills for someone of my age. Currently working for a degree in Psychology. Aside from this I'm decent builder though I admit I'm extremely slow at it.

What experience you have in moderating a server?
I had a roleplay server on BisectHosting. I also was a Mod for Clownercraft for a while until I moved and lost internet. Because I couldn't keep as active as I wanted to I thought it was my place to step down from a Mod, but ta-da I'm back.

What's your age?

21 as of March.

What's your time zone?

Central Standard Time / UTC-06:00 / GMT -6 hours
I'm often not active at the USA times and an night owl normally pulling all nighters.

Your first language, and any other languages you speak fluently?

Fluently, I can speak English.

How long you have played on ClownerCraft?
I've been playing since at least two years. Give me hit or miss on this.

How much time in a week would you say you play?

I been very spacious with my time due to the world restart but now that it's up I am on at least 4 days out of the week for at the least 2 hours to when ever I get bored or tired. Or I have to be taken away. I do plan to be coming to college soon so the schedule will change base on this but I will always keep it updated as I have before when stuff kept happening in my life.

I have Skype but haven't logged on in a while.
I haven't used Teamspeak in months but still have it.
I'm extremely active on Discord. 7 days a week always in the Clowercraft Discord. Only time I am off line is if I'm sleeping or stepping out of the house.

Other:

I recently found out and been diagnosed with Asperger's Disorder. [Also known as Autism Spectrum Disorder] For any old Staff members who work with me would know this. I'm extremely slow at dishing out commands but can do it. I have most still remembered though I know the shop has a new plug-in so I would need help with this, of course. But all I ask if I re-join the Staff is to be patience with me. That I can do anything else other members can just a turtle pace. X'D
ImageImageImage

Sanea
Head-Moderator

Re: Ross's Mod App 3.0

Post by Sanea » September 12th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Welcome to the team :)