devjoll'ls build team application

devjoll

devjoll'ls build team application

Post by devjoll » August 11th, 2018, 11:41 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s)
Actual account: devjoll
Meme account: YeetusDeletus__
- Why you want to be part of the Build team
I care about this server a lot, and as much as I enjoyed being a mod, it doesn't seem like doing that again is in the best interest of everyone. However, I still want to help out this server in whatever way I can, even if it means I have to reinstall Skype and teamspeak
- What you could bring to the team? What sets you apart from other players.
While my ability to quickly and effectively may be lacking at times, I think that I am an extremely capable redstone engineer. Most of the redstone systems I use in my builds are my own designs, and it's something I've been good at for a long time now. In terms of actual builds, while it may not seem like I'm putting a lot of effort into my builds, I think given the right amount of time and motivation I'm more than capable of making something aesthetically pleasing and something that can work with whatever theme necessary.
- You must show us evidence of what you have built before. For building related, screenshots of a build would be fine - for developers please provide some examples of previous projects.
In terms of building:

This is the one I'm most proud of. It has lots of redstone integration, but unfortunately a lot of it lost functionality due to a grief

In terms of redstone:

Item I:
"AFK" Obsidian miner- can also be used as a non-AFK system (Just hold down right click to get obsidian)

Item II:
Fully functioning drag-strip for boat racing. Includes sound queues for starting, and will automatically block off the other boats after the winner has crossed the finish line to avoid disputes.

If you want more explination for the redstone designs, feel free to find me in game.

- How much experience do you have building in a team
No formal experience, but I've worked on multiple build projects with my friends over the years
- Your Age and Time Zone
20, central US
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
4+ years
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play
10-20 hours/week, depending
Zip zop boopity bop