Banned By Sanea For Grief

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
_C4M3R0N_

Banned By Sanea For Grief

Post by _C4M3R0N_ » August 11th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Username: _C4M3R0N_
Ban Offence: Grief
Banner: Sanea
Hey, I joined the server Yesterday and played for a couple of hours and really enjoyed the community and layout of the server. Then when i went to log back in this morning it says that i was banned for Grief. If this is true i am truely sorry for whoever i effected and what it was that i griefed. It was totally unintentional and if you look at my home you can see that all i did since starting the server is mine out to start a base ands dont really have mnay items to my name other than a pick given to me by one of the Community. I would love to be unbanned as i feel i would fit in the community well and would like to see what the future holds for me building wise as i really enjoyed the custom created landscapes and have only just goten back into mincraft after a few years off. i also think i would help the server community as i use to own a build team and would love to work together with people again to make some impressive builds. I hope you understand this was a mistake on my behalf that wont be happening again any time soon and allow me to be unbanned from the server.
Thanks
C4M3R0N
PMC: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/c4m3r0n_/

Sanea

Re: Banned By Sanea For Grief

Post by Sanea » August 11th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Hey

removing iron blocks and diamond blocks and a beacon... not a small feat. But I will give you one more chance.

You can come back to the server, but please adhere to the rules and if you are not sure, ask, don't assume anything.

Cheers.