zZer0_'s Build Team Application

zZer0_

zZer0_'s Build Team Application

Post by zZer0_ » August 1st, 2018, 2:29 pm

Hey there, I'm zZer0_, or as my real name, Brendan.

I'm applying for Build Team because I see it as an opportunity to work on projects with other builders; I don't actually have any building experience in teams per say, so I want to see if I can get a decent thing going on that end. I dabble, so if you need me to learn a specific style (say, Rustic, Surburban, Modern...) I will be more than happy to spend some time figuring out what looks good.

To the team I could bring builds for various parts of the server. I can work on mini-games (hoping to be able to work on a gladiator arena, actually), I can work on interior decoration, general building.. I'm also learning redstone, as you will see soon.

For building evidence, I have an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/tqIVsFI

I am 17 years old, and I reside in the timezone GMT + 1. I have played on the server for about 3 weeks now and spend between 12-20 hours a day on it.

I hope you consider me for Build Team as I'd really like to build some cool looking stuffs for the server.

Guinner Mk2
Site Admin

Re: zZer0_'s Build Team Application

Post by Guinner Mk2 » August 4th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Welcome to the Team!
I come from the land down under!
Been playing for a year and a half and been staff for over 1 year from Oct 14
If you need any help, contact me on the server or send me a private message here on the forums!

zZer0_

Re: zZer0_'s Build Team Application

Post by zZer0_ » August 4th, 2018, 8:15 pm

Thanks ^^ Can't wait to see what the rest of the team and I can build for the server <3