_Snow_Owl_ Mod App June 2018

Knight_Creeper

_Snow_Owl_ Mod App June 2018

Post by Knight_Creeper » June 12th, 2018, 10:02 pm

- Your ingame name(s)
_Snow_Owl_ (my forum account is old and has my first name because I forgot my account details for my new one. GG me)

- Why you want to be a Mod
I've recently finished high school and will have more than enough time on my hands to help out. I've had some issues regarding things in the past, but from what I can understand everything seems fine now and I greatly want to help out in any way I can.

- Why you would be a good Mod
I'm east coast USA and a night owl, so I can be online while there is normally a gap without any staff online. I know many of the commands as I've been staff twice before and have some minimal experience with owning my own spigot server

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I'm rather nice (or at least I've been told I am), fairly well known in clc, and willing to help anyone in need as it's something I really enjoy

- What experience you have in moderating a server.
Like I said before I was staff around 3-4 years ago and about 6 months ago but had to leave for various reasons which have been fixed on both sides

- Your Age and Time Zone
18 (19 in 4 months), Eastern US [GMT-4]

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
English

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
5 years

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
I've been recently been coming online for a few hours each day, but have at times been online most of the day for most days in the week. I can be online practically whenever, but sometimes I have work (Not a full time job, I would when we have a job to do. I install metal ramps for Veterans) and will be offline for most of the daytime

MissPinkMermaid

Re: _Snow_Owl_ Mod App June 2018

Post by MissPinkMermaid » June 13th, 2018, 10:19 am

I wish you the best of luck!

* Message edited by a moderator*

Sanea
Head-Moderator

Re: _Snow_Owl_ Mod App June 2018

Post by Sanea » September 12th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Welcome to the team :)