- Why you want to be a Mod
Being mod will allow me to be more active in a community that has been an immensely positive influence on me, and will give me opportunity to give back to Clownercraft
- Why you would be a good Mod
I genuinely care about this server, so I would do everything I could to improve it in some way or another.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I'll be on frequently to help players out when needed, and know a lot about the server so I feel I'll be able answer pretty much any question asked by players.
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
I was a moderator on Clownercraft for around eight months, but had to resign in March of 2017 due to various reasons, the primary being I simply didn't have enough time to be on the server due to school. I've also hosted several private and public servers for various games, including Minecraft, so I feel like I plenty of usable experience as a moderator.
- Your Age and Time Zone
20, central US [UTC-6]
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
Typically speaking I'm once a day, but I'm able to allot more time if need be.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest