Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Shadowbuild

Ban Appeal

Post by Shadowbuild » June 2nd, 2018, 2:30 am

My username is: Shadowbuild
I was banned for the reason "Greif! This is your second offence." I stole a diamond sword. I had random teleported and went into a house and saw the sword in an unlocked chest.
I want to play on the server again so I can play with my friends. Whomever I stole from, I am really sorry.
I was banned by Tyylr

Tyylr

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Tyylr » June 5th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Hi there, Shadow.
Due to the evidence that an Admin and I have found, you did much more that steal just a diamond sword. You moved into an old staff members house and took it over without their permissions. Because of this, I will not be unbanning you from the network. If you would like to attempt to appeal again, please just reply to this topic so we can keep the forums as uncluttered as possible. Thank you!
- Tyylr
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]

Shadowbuild

Post by Shadowbuild » October 17th, 2018, 2:53 am

Hello.
My UserName is Shadowbuild. I was Banned from the Sever in June. But I would Like to come back.
The reason why i was Banned Because i took a sword from an unlocked chest and i moved into an old Staff's House because a player invited me to come and stay in the house and i did not know it was not there's.
this was my First online game ever and i'm just learning the rules but i promise i wont break anymore rules if i am allowed to come back.
I Would very much like to please come back.
Thank You, Shadowbuild.

Shadowbuild

Post by Shadowbuild » November 4th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Hello.
Can you please consider allowing me back on the server because i am eager to play with my friends back on Clownercraft.

Thank you -Shadowbuild.

Shadowbuild

Post by Shadowbuild » November 4th, 2018, 6:22 pm

Username:
Shadowbuild

Reason for Ban:
1) Stole a diamond sword;
2) Moved into an old staff members house, and took it over without their permissions

Why I stole:
1) I Random Teleported (/rtp) Outside a house. I went in the house to see if there was anything good then I saw the diamond sword and I took it. This is my first online game and I did not know it belonged to somebody. I did not know I was stealing it. I was not trying to be mean.
2) I moved into an old staff member’s house because I asked the player (that had already moved in. I thought it was the player’s house) if I could live there without knowing it belonged to an old staff member. I’m Sorry I did not know .

Why I want to play on the server again:
I’d like to play on the server again because I like being VIP+ and playing with my friends from Clownercraft. I have read the rules And I will promise Not to break them.

Banned by:
Tyylr

Number in your message:
There is no number in the message. The messages say:

1) “Minor Stealing! This isnt allowed. When you return, i highly recommend you read the rules :)
2) “You were banned by Tyylr for: Grief! This is your second offence” (2018-04-21)

Other:
I have had no warning’s on http://bans.clownercraft.net

Thank You -Shadowbuild

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » November 6th, 2018, 11:23 am

Hi,
You've been unbanned. Please read through the server rules (/rules) when you return!

~Clowner