Staff application

Mrpickles2004

Staff application

Post by Mrpickles2004 » March 13th, 2018, 6:15 am

- Why you want to be a Mod
I would like to be mod because I love to help out players. I love to be part of the community and to be a part of things.It would be fun to learn more about how things work then just what players can see. I love clowned and have been apart from almost a year now
- Why you would be a good Mod
I think I would be a good mod because I am on a lot and friendly.I love to be with friends and make new ones.I love to be apart of the team and be able to help out every way I can.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I think I can help bring more help with players and being apart. I think I could bring a new person to help out and to get to know the community more.
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
I was a staff on another server which has let me learn on what it it like to be around people and to be apart of staff but not that good.It was fun being able to get along with the community and get to know players.It was fun learning about new things and ways to help out.
- Your Age and Time Zone
I am 13 and in CDT (texas).
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
I speak English and am taking spinach in school.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
I have been playing clowned for about a year now.
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
I been really busy with school so I wasn't able to play as much as I would like but I am starting to get more time and used to play about 4 hours a day (more on the weekends) and for about the whole week around 40 hours.

Mrpickles2004

Re: Staff application

Post by Mrpickles2004 » March 13th, 2018, 6:17 am

This is NotHayzSLayz/_RainbowBoi_