Developer Application

Aduxx

Developer Application

Post by Aduxx » July 19th, 2017, 5:55 am

- Your name & ingame name(s) WhiteChedder69(plan on changing soon)

- Why you want to be part of the Build team: I have been on this server for a while now and its given so much to me. I've always tried to find alternates but they are just not the same. The combination of the community and the way the server is set up is perfect. Now after all these years of being on the server I feel it is my turn to give something back.

- What you could bring to the team? What sets you apart from other players. My main/strongest language is Java which is vital to develop Minecraft plugins. But I have also been developing in Swift, Html, CSS, C++ and C. I've also worked on multiple projects as in developing apps for my school and writing code for a whole robot.

- You must show us evidence of what you have built before. For building related, screenshots of a build would be fine - for developers please provide some examples of previous projects. As I stated before I do alot with Robots and Apps. My app includes a few features such as a bar code scanner and generator, Twitter implementation, Cloud based Notification server, and a Google calendar. For robots I have been able to write multiple pages of code that controls a drive, shooting system, intaking system, and climbing system.

- How much experience do you have building in a team: I have worked with multiple people on many programming projects. I am very good with communicating and work well with others.

- Your Age and Time Zone: 15 PST

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately) I have been on this server for about 4 years now.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? 15 hours per week

Thanks for considering me. :D

scarabcoder

Re: Developer Application

Post by scarabcoder » July 25th, 2017, 1:18 am

Ey, someone the same age and timezone as me. Cool.

Do you have any experience with making Spigot plugins? Simply knowing Java really well isn't really enough, and work experience plays a large part in the worth of a Spigot developer.