MiyBear's Mod App.

RooBear

MiyBear's Mod App.

Post by RooBear » July 16th, 2017, 5:43 pm

Hello I am Roo however my IGN is MiyBear.
I have been around for quite awhile and would like to see how I could improve the server and help the community grow.

I would like to be a mod as for the past years I have watched many come and go, I feel I have the Clowner experience for moderating just from observing. This server will always be special to me and I want to give back as much as I can.

I genuinely want everyone to be happy and feel safe, I want the Clowner experience to be fun and I feel with my personality I could bring that. However I do not tolerate any rule breaking, I rarely give second chances (which is a weakness irl but lol this is Minecraft) - I can bring order to the server without being a grumpy old lady.

I was a moderator on two past servers which have both sadly ended. I was a normal mod on one and Head Mod on another which was fairly popular with frequent donators.

I am 15 and go by GMT (LDN, UK) - however I switch back and forth as my mother frequently stays in Maine, USA - UTC.

I speak both (Latin American) Spanish and English however I would say I am stronger in English based on the fact I live in the UK.

I've been playing since around 2013, ( I was around on the old map for awhile ) so approx 4 years.

As of recent I've been on 7 days a week for around 7-9 hours a day. (My mother hates me) and will continue to contribute my time even without Mod.

Thank you.

RooBear

Re: MiyBear's Mod App.

Post by RooBear » July 18th, 2017, 4:55 pm

I have been informed I can't tell time and 5-6 hours is more accurate. Apologies.

TheTrueeegers

Re: MiyBear's Mod App.

Post by TheTrueeegers » August 13th, 2017, 2:29 am

This is great mate.