Sissy1985's Mod Application

Sissy1985

Sissy1985's Mod Application

Post by Sissy1985 » December 24th, 2013, 4:15 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

My name is Christina, ign is Sissy1985. I want to be Mod and think I would be a good Mod because I am very good with people and I get along with everyone (Staff and players). I am very good at being calm and being fair. I like helping out new people and just helping out players in general when they need assistance and a staff memeber is busy/not on. I want to help the current staff out, as when they come on they seem to have such a big work load. I have no experience being a Mod, as this is the first server I joined, but I do not think it will be difficult for me to learn the commands. I am 28 years old and my time zone is CST. English is the only language I speak. I have been on the ClownerCraft server for about 5 months now. I spend a lot of time on the server, atleast 3-4 hours a day. I have a lot of spare time and I am on the server at different times of the day, not just the same time each day. I can spend as much of my time on the server as needed for moderating.

saraholmsted

Re: Sissy1985's Mod Application

Post by saraholmsted » December 29th, 2013, 6:59 pm

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if we feel you do well enough you will be promoted to Mod, if not you will go back to your original rank.
Congrats again! :D :D

Jobawick

Post by Jobawick » December 29th, 2013, 7:05 pm

Congratulations Sissy!!
-Jobawick

snowcoat

Post by snowcoat » December 31st, 2013, 11:30 pm

I Believe You Will Go Far Sissy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)