Money

Things we announce. You know, the interesting bits.
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
SM3DLG

Re: Money

Post by SM3DLG » March 22nd, 2016, 2:48 am

TheClowner i would like to take this server off ur hands :D i could defenitly keep it running without player funding and u would be co-owner of corse so u still would be apart of it and u could also do lots of stuff in game and on forum i would be glade to take it off ur hands please think about it

-SM3DLG

captainfreedster

Post by captainfreedster » March 22nd, 2016, 3:56 pm

[quote="MissAlex"]hey!! its sadmax1515, aka Alex (the girl)

So i was thinking maybe we could have a sustaining membership. I would totally be willing to pay something like $15 every month as a sort of membership. Maybe give an incentive like tokens or a spawner every three months as a reward for a higher priced membership, like $25 a month. I am going to make a donation this week for sure, because I love this server and I love our quirky collection of players. I would be incredibly sad, no pun intended, to lose this server. Please let me know if there is any other way I can help. I am willing to do quite a bit to keep this server going. Alex[/quote]

Honestly, I wouldn't like that. I don't think I'm the only one who hates memberships like those (Ruined club penguin at age of 4 :p) But we do have VIP+ now, which I'll buy.

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » March 22nd, 2016, 8:32 pm

SM3DLG wrote:TheClowner i would like to take this server off ur hands :D i could defenitly keep it running without player funding and u would be co-owner of corse so u still would be apart of it and u could also do lots of stuff in game and on forum i would be glade to take it off ur hands please think about it

-SM3DLG
Sorry, but I'm not interested in giving the server away. You'd have to buy it off me... I think £250000 seems pretty good! (thats real £)

MissAlex

Post by MissAlex » March 29th, 2016, 6:27 am

I do not want to buy ClownerCraft from you. I am willing to donate $ anytime you need. Whatever you need to keep it running is all I want.

Alex

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » March 29th, 2016, 11:52 am

Yeah, that was more of a joke really. I don't expect anyone to buy the server from me and I don't really want to sell it.

Everyone's support this month has been astonishing, thank you all for your generosity - and we're now set for the next few months.
However, please remember that our costs are not a one-off, we have to pay bills every month and so we do need a constant income to really survive.

Zeenthia

Post by Zeenthia » March 30th, 2016, 12:48 pm

If you're for real about continuing the server I think you should reset the map, reset ranks, reset money. Then redo the website as it is a little weird to navigate, take inspiration from other bigger servers. Then have competitions every week. Also change voting, so that players who vote will get bigger/better rewards, and when lets say 25 votes have been reached you'll be given a vote chest which gives you a random special item, or just you know.. XP money etc.

These are multiple steps, and some of them very drastic, but I can guarantee it will give you a success rate of 99%.