Bytis's Moderator Application

_Bytis

Bytis's Moderator Application

Post by _Bytis » April 3rd, 2015, 2:49 am

Hello there! I am Bytis, rather known as Matthew. I have decided to apply for moderator for many reasons, which can be found in my topic.

I have had a passion to be a moderator on this server. I feel like we need more people who can take care of the servers at different times, taking in the fact that not everyone can be on at once. I am able to get on very often, meaning there would be less chaos and more safety. I can bring many things to ClownerCraft, relatively speaking. I can bring joy, celebration, protection, justification, help, and much more. I have only been on ClownerCraft for maybe a week or two, but I know a lot about it. I have players trust. I'm as active as I can be, by Teamspeak and by Minecraft.

I can be very mature at times, or be funny. I enjoy being funny, yes, but anytime that I need to act serious, or deal with something major, I can easily deal with it (seriously). Some people look down at me because of my age, but other people look at me as a role model.
I have had quite a bit of moderating experiences. I can infact work with the three main plugins on ClownerCraft, and still learn. I can also work simple things, such as /ban, /kick, /mute, etc.

At the time I am ten years old, and I live in the Eastern Timezone (Canada and New York). I speak English, and partial French. I take a French class, so I should be able to talk to any French players in some manner.
The last thing I would like to state here is that I can spend anywhere around 5 to 11 hours a day on ClownerCraft. I will be able to dedicate as much as you'd like me to, and manually try to give you all as much moderating time as I can give.

Thanks for reading my application.

_Bytis

Re: Bytis's Moderator Application

Post by _Bytis » April 12th, 2015, 11:04 pm

I have decided to keep the application up, I was letting myself down because of the way a certain someone treated me and others.

This application is still very much up for acception or rejection.