AJS9's Mod Application

AJS9

AJS9's Mod Application

Post by AJS9 » February 10th, 2015, 1:00 am

Hello,

I am AJS9 also known as Aj, I have been playing on Clowner Craft since November of 2014. The server as is, has great staff and I would truly love to contribute to this server as a Mod/Trainee Mod. As just one player the is only so much i can do like welcoming new players, helping people with materials, or even small things like welcoming people back.
I have lots of experience as moderator or staff, but have never been on such a server were you can build for ranks! I would love to be able to contribute more of my self to the good of it. I am a friendly, experienced, and dedicated player with a coding/developer background. I can solve problems well and leave everyone (most of the time) happy. I do not like corrupt or "dirty" players on the server making it an not-so enjoyable time for others. I have good judgement of what is ok and what is punishment worthy. I am 14 in the mountain time zone and am on 3-6 hours depending on school and can devote all of it to moderating. I love building and helping people and would love to see the server benefit from my talents.

Cheers,
Aj(AJS9)

AJS9

Re: AJS9's Mod Application

Post by AJS9 » February 10th, 2015, 3:19 pm

Oh and I speak Fluent English and most French

Raykath

Re: AJS9's Mod Application

Post by Raykath » February 22nd, 2015, 4:43 pm

Accepted.

Welcome to the staff team. Contact me in-game to begin your training.

Congratulations AJ,
Matt.