1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
I am the owner of /warp duck. I have heard a lot of complaints about the lag that players are experiencing at the warp. At this time I am asking for everyone's help. There are several players that won't come to the warp because of the lag. So we have come up with some solutions and I am asking if you have a shop that you take this into immediate consideration. Everything that we have at /warp duck counts as an entity. Too many entities in one place makes it lag for players. Armor stands count as an entity themselves and then everything you put on them is another one. Pets are entities too! We all loved the parrots when they came out. So we are asking players for the following:
- Every shop only have 2 banners
- No pets left at /warp duck
- No armor stands
- No extra signs (you have two signs outside your shop for your personal use)
- When you change the interior of shop remember you are adding more entities to the region
We are always open for more suggestions. We really don't want to remove the red stone work that has been done. Please help so everyone can experience the great things that make /warp duck an awesome player shop to have!
Thank you for reading,
I think that the main part of lag is the actual location in a jungle biome. I understand that it can take tedious work to change locations, but I believe that it is worth the effort. Maybe duck can plan a new area and work on it for a while. I am not sure if you are up to the task, but if you decide to do this, I believe that I can assist by making layouts and unlaggy decoration.
Leave me a message if you decide to do this,
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests