- Site Admin
- Posts: 576
- Joined: August 30th, 2012, 4:35 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
If you wish to apply please create a new topic in this forum.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have never been banned permanently (You can check this by searching for your name on http://bans.clownercraft.net - If you've been banned from global and unbanned you will not be considered).
- You are atleast Bronze-Age Rank.
(this is mainly to ensure you have been around long enough to understand how the server works, we will consider special cases if you are below this rank)
- You must have a skype account - as we use Skype to communicate out of game. You do not need to post this in your application, if you are selected for an interview we will contact you.
- You must have teamspeak 3 installed, part of a mod's role is to moderate on our teamspeak server.
While having Skype and TS is required, you are not expected to speak if you do not want to or are unable to. Although it is nicer if you can
In your topic you should include the following:
- Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
The Moderators of the server have many roles, from fixing griefing, ranking up players and also a bit of crowd control at times.
The server uses many common technologies within servers, including coreprotect for grief repair, Modreq for an ingame support ticket system and groupmanager for ranking.
If you apply for mod I would recommend learning these plugins and how to use them.
The Trainee-mods are chosen by the current staff based on their application, and how they act on the server. Donating will not aid your application, as much as we like people who do donate part of the clownercraft policy is to treat all players the same. Therefor besides the extra commands as a thank-you gift, donators receive no extra attention or stuff like that from the staff. Although most staff are VIP, a lot of them got this after they were chosen to be staff...
We take into consideration everything we've seen you do, and any issues staff have had with you before.
Thanks for considering applying to be part of the Clownercraft team.
Also, it tends to be irritating when people constantly ask us about their application, or anything like that - so don't do this, or you may not be considered simply because you bothered us about it.
Thank you, and Good Luck
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests