Kerplis Mute appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Kerp_da_derp

Kerplis Mute appeal

Post by Kerp_da_derp » September 11th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Name: Kerplis

Reason for mute: "You were muted by TheClowner from this server for: Enough is Enough. Please respect our staff & rules. You can appeal this mute on our forums.. Visit forum.clownercraft.net to appeal this mute.

What happened: While another player, Korbinmand was talking about an innapropriate subject (making a ZOO full of people), I made a reference to the film and novel "Fight club", saying "Rule one of the Zoo: We don't talk about the Zoo". Then I said making a gallows and using that would be more effective, and that the administrator zZer0_ will never find my hidden torture room (I was joking), and admitting that he will beacause of spectator mode. I was told to stop so I did immediately and apologised. A player by the name "peppakate" was making making rather uneducated presumptions (such as saying people in other countries do not have minecraft etc.), so I told him him that we do indeed and making those assumptions adds to the "dumb american stereotype" (that was inconsiderate, fair enough), then responding with "Schválně jestli uvidí to idiot twl", to his question of "Does saying other languages in chat translate them automatically", to prove his point (this translates to "Let's see if he sees the idiot word"). I understand this was not appropriate as it is not allowed to speak other languages in chat, but I just said it to prove his point and the line was meant as a joke. I was told by the mods I'm being inconsiderate, so I apologised and went on with my business. About 5-10 minutes later, I was told that I would get a warning for innapropriate behaviour, which I don't believe (or did not believe at the time) was deserved. I started to argue with the mods about this (though I did not do anything to disrespect them directly) and was not spamming the chat. I read the rules and having a discussion about a topic calmly is not against them but I was permanently muted.
I will not try to argue my point as it will get me nowhere, so in this appeal I don't approve or disprove any of my claims, just state them as they happened.

Reason why I want to be unmuted: I have played on the server for a very long time now and this was a very specific situation that occured only this time. I am a part of the active community and I play on the server a lot as well as lead some quite big groups of players, so I need to be able to speak to play.

I sincerely hope you have a good day. :)

- Kerplis

Kerp_da_derp

Re: Kerplis Mute appeal

Post by Kerp_da_derp » September 11th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Just something to mention:

I don't usually speak about innapropriate themes or argue with mods, quite the opposite, hope you take that into consideration.

Kerp_da_derp

Post by Kerp_da_derp » September 11th, 2019, 9:43 pm

I learned that arguing with the staff is against the rules, so I am updating my stance on that and I'm very sorry.

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » September 12th, 2019, 4:04 pm

You've been around long enough to know better.

I've changed your perm mute to a 2 day temporary one.