Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Larryohsono

Ban Appeal

Post by Larryohsono » February 7th, 2019, 11:30 am

i was unbanned 4 days ago, and have been playing the server respectfully for 2 days and make a ticket to get my rank back. i log off for 4 hours and get back on too play and see im banned from "xLilly" for "do not grief" i am honestly completely confused at this. i made the ticket too get my rank back.. not get banned again. im extremely confused

Lilly
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Lilly » February 8th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Hiya Larry

I saw your ticket for your rank, but before I could get to that I arrived at a grief ticket.
At this ticket you broke some glowstone blocks (at the time of your banning 45 hours ago).
You have had 3 bans for grief before this, for both minor and major grief, as well as a chat warning and a mute for other reasons.

For a first time offence you do not get perma banned over a few blocks, but after 3 previous bans, I think you shouldve known better than to break blocks that do not belong to you.
I will not unban you at this time, if you want to come back you can try again in a month or two.

Larryohsono

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Larryohsono » February 9th, 2019, 2:29 am

so i accidentally broke glowstone and i dont know how to replace it because i simply dont know how too i get banned? i fully understand why but it wasnt on purpose, i was looking at the build and accidentally broke the block.