Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Larryohsono

Ban Appeal

Post by Larryohsono » January 29th, 2019, 8:45 am

My Minecraft user name is "Larrrrrrrrrrrry" I was banned for mass grief and stealing, a friend of mine who no longer plays and wont play again was banned, he took items out of a chest of a mod/admins base, dont remember exactly and he blew everything up with tnt, he gave me the items and i just stored them away because i had no idea what else too do with them. i understand it was a dumb choice too keep the items instead of giving them back as i should of. I learned from it when it happend almost 5 months ago and nothing like that of any kind would happen again. I want to play on this server because i have many friends that play on the server and i thoroughly enjoy the community, i would do anything too play again . Also this server is my favorite of any of its kind. I was banned by the mod in training at the time named "CallMeSnow"

Larryohsono

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Larryohsono » February 1st, 2019, 9:34 am

?????? :(

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » February 1st, 2019, 1:34 pm

I can't find any record of the username "Larrrrrrrrrrrry" on our system? Can you confirm your current IGN and if it has changed since the ban, the name you had when you were banned?

Larryohsono

Post by Larryohsono » February 2nd, 2019, 9:50 pm

https://gyazo.com/3ad82d1601d38c425c6991222a283aa2 Proof of name, it could of been "Larry_here" "Larry_Here" those were my names before the name change but im pretty sure i changed it before the ban.

Larryohsono

Post by Larryohsono » February 4th, 2019, 9:34 am

:(

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » February 4th, 2019, 12:32 pm

Ah, there were too many R's in the one I copied from your appeal.

As it's been a while since your ban, I have unbanned you. Please make sure you re-read the network rules and keep to them.

Also - theres no need to make frowny faces just because you haven't got a reply as fast as you'd like - learn to be patient.