TheCarrot2 Ban appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
TheCarrot2

TheCarrot2 Ban appeal

Post by TheCarrot2 » July 25th, 2018, 6:14 pm

My in-game username is TheCarrot2. I recently was looking for a good creative server, and found this one so I tried to join. To my dismay, when I joined it said "You were banned by KuriCuore for: Advertising a sale not related to the server."
I have never joined the server from what I can remember and If I have joined, it was well over a year ago since I have no memory of this server, so I do not know why I was banned for this. I am just curious as to why I was banned, and would like to be unbanned if possible. My past usernames include: Xicad, 11thDoctor314, 12thDoctor314, 13thDoctor314, Darkminer321, TardisGuy, jmoneil. I do not remember ever joining so could you please look at the logs to see when I did this?
I would like to join the server because I have been looking for a good creative server with freebuild, plots, and earned building ranks, so I hope I get to play on this server! I do not know when I was banned either.

Thanks, -TheCarrot2.

TheClowner
Site Admin

Re: TheCarrot2 Ban appeal

Post by TheClowner » July 25th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Hi,
According to our logs you first joined in Feburary 2017, and were banned in the following May.
Other than the reason shown for your ban I don't really know what the ban was for, and the admin who banned you is no longer part of the team.

As it has been a while, I have unbanned you. Please make sure you read through the rules when you login and make sure to follow them this time.

~Clowner