Permanent Ban: Reason Griefing and Stealing

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
SAAAMIER

Permanent Ban: Reason Griefing and Stealing

Post by SAAAMIER » July 17th, 2018, 6:24 pm

Dear Moderator/Administrator,

I am Samantha, my username is SAAAMIER and I have been banned by Sanea for griefing and stealing for what I would like to appeal and apologise for the bad behaviour that I showed on the server and would like to tell why I did what I did:

I was playing with my friend who had showed me an xp farm that I could use what I did, in the xp farm were chests where you are allowed to grab anything what you need what I did and when I got about 19 xp levels I started wandering further in the base where I found a player that I didn’t know and thought that he wasn’t supposed to be there, so I started to mess with him by placing iron bars, threw sugarcane to him and placed cobblestone in front of him with a invisibility potion.

I know I should have looked at his name and see that I was the one that was being bad and I am really sorry for that.

The reason I wanna play on this server is that I really like the community and felt welcome on your server.

This was my ban appeal and I hope I will be forgiven.

Signed by Samantha/SAAAMIER

Sanea
Head-Moderator

Re: Permanent Ban: Reason Griefing and Stealing

Post by Sanea » July 17th, 2018, 6:50 pm

Hi :)

The rules are very clear - you are not allowed to place or break blocks in another person's place, no matter what's your reasoning behind it. Considering that you played on the server for a while, you knew the rules pretty well.
Messing with players is also not really in accordance with the rules :)
At this point, I will not be unbanning you, however please return at a later date - I might revisit my decision.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord.