Alt Account Appeals

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Matt

Alt Account Appeals

Post by Matt » June 14th, 2018, 4:07 pm

Hey!

I'd like to appeal two bans that were placed onto my alt accounts named QuietMusic and LoudMusic in January of 2017. The reason I am shown for one of the bans is Cyber Bullying, and the other is for being an alternate account. I was banned for this because I got myself involved in a lot of drama that I should have stayed away from. This went on for a very long time, and it was decided to remove me from the network entirely. I made a lot of awful remarks to a now former member of the community, remarks which I have expressed my regret for. All parties involved in the drama have moved on completely, and all people involved have been forgiven and are on good terms.

My main account was unbanned a very long time ago, however now - more than a year later, I would like my alt accounts to be unbanned as well to allow myself a fresh start post-reset with no bans active. I am approaching 18 years of age, and I have matured significantly - something that a lot of people can vouch to at this point in time as being very true, especially compared to when this drama occurred. I have made a lot of poor choices on ClownerCraft, however with my main account being unbanned and given me an opportunity to prove myself, I would like to have my alt account unbans undone.

I was banned by Lilly and the collective staff team.

Thanks!

Lilly
Site Admin

Re: Alt Account Appeals

Post by Lilly » June 18th, 2018, 7:23 am

Heya Matt,
As it has been a long time, and your main account is already unbanned, I will unban these other 2.
Play nice :)