Ban Appeal - FusRohPickaxe (and NickBrugge)

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
FusRohPickaxe

Ban Appeal - FusRohPickaxe (and NickBrugge)

Post by FusRohPickaxe » March 25th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Minecraft Username - FusRohPickaxe
Ban Reason - "Grief!"

So basically, in the town I lived in in Pure Survival, there was a large city hall building. After Duncanthedemon, who built this city hall, left the town, myself and Buubadoof were elected as Heads of Build Team, who decide what buildings should and shouldn't be renovated with permission from the mayor(s), ChargedCreeper and/or JusticeNoob.

With the permission of, who, frankly, should have a say in this decision, myself and several others began demolishing the build. We did not realize at the time who exactly built it (could've been any town member as far as i was aware). I did not realize the problem with this but through talking to BlackLeader, who has been talking to you guys for me, I see the issue and I apologize to both the staff and Duncan, though I doubt Duncan takes issue with the situation.

I cannot justify the firespread in any other sense then that I was messing with people. Had we decided to keep the building, I would've repaired these patches but I understand there's no way to prove that.

If you have any questions to further solidify my case please reply to me or contact BlackLeader for me.

-FusRoh

Guinner Mk2
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal - FusRohPickaxe (and NickBrugge)

Post by Guinner Mk2 » March 27th, 2018, 5:16 am

Hey Fus, there are a few things i would like to point out, first of all, you lied to some the people around you stating that the fire was caused by lightning, second of all, the ultimate decision of what happens to a build, whether it be taken down or not always resides in the best interest of the owner of the build, it is not a community decision to make. A third point, For NickBrugge, he has to make his own appeal on the forums before i can do anything. As this is your first offence, i will unban you. Make sure to read the rules when you get back on and please don't lie to people
- Guinner
I come from the land down under!
Been playing for a year and a half and been staff for over 1 year from Oct 14
If you need any help, contact me on the server or send me a private message here on the forums!