Middle_Korea Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Middle Korea

Middle_Korea Ban Appeal

Post by Middle Korea » March 14th, 2018, 4:37 am

Minecraft Name: Middle_Korea

I was banned because of x-raying.

I was banned because x-raying is one of the literal worst things you could do on a smaller economy server like ClownerCraft.

I want to play on this server because believe it or not, I enjoyed playing on this server the most out of the entirety of Minecraft. Though ClownerCraft has no reason to accept me back, the actual x-raying was a year ago, give or take. The ban may have been given after that, but I don't know how long after. I'm sure almost everyone who is banned says this, but I have changed, I've adapted to what actual society needs now-a-days, which is people who abide by the rules. Heck, I recently re-downloaded minecraft for this sole server, though you have no actual evidence of that. You can choose to believe it or not. Long story short, I actually like this server and the way everything functions and I've changed.

I was rightfully banned by KoriCuore

KoriCuore
Site Admin

Re: Middle_Korea Ban Appeal

Post by KoriCuore » March 16th, 2018, 8:58 am

Hello Middle_Korea,

As this is the only offense i can see and you say you have changed your ways i will unban you. Just know exploiting/cheating is against the server rules for a reason.
If we catch you doing the same things we will have no choice but to ban you without the possibility to appeal in the future.

Other than that Welcome back and enjoy your time on Clownercraft :)