Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
miimaster1

Ban Appeal

Post by miimaster1 » January 27th, 2018, 10:46 pm

My in-game username is miimaster1
My reason for the ban was "Inappropriate topics in chat/disrespecting staff/players. Appeal at forum.clownercraft.net"
I was banned for bringing up touchy subjects that many consider too mature for a PG server (I won't name them) and disrespecting staff/players (I cannot exactly remember where this came from so I cannot give a reason for this)
I want to come back as I feel that Clownercraft played a more significant part in what I did with my spare time than I believed. I had so much fun on the server, and even though I and some others didn't see eye to eye on matters, I believe I have learned from the ban. I also miss the community. Afformentiandly I don't get along with some players, but I would follow the rules of the server religiously, no matter my opinion on them.
I was banned by Tyylr, and no number was attached to my ban.

Tyylr

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Tyylr » January 31st, 2018, 10:36 pm

Hello Miimaster1,

Since this incident occurred almost about 4 months ago, I will be unbanning you. As for the rules of the server, they are to be followed regardless of personal opinion or thoughts. Although open discussion is allowed, the topics need to be friendly and PG. Welcome back, see you on the server!

-Tyylr
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]