Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Mining_Monster

Ban Appeal

Post by Mining_Monster » January 23rd, 2018, 11:43 am

Dear ClownerCraft.

I know what I did was against the server rules and wrong.
The reason for ban was "You were banned by Guinner for :Stealing/Griefing!"
I believe what earnt me the ban was, me and James1299 (Who was also banned) had come across a few random chests on an iron block structure.
These chests mainly contained stone and some coal ore, I took some of the coal ore from the chests but did not do any form of griefing to the players structures or buildings.
These chests were also unlocked, and there were no attempted locks on them either.

I should also mention that I was banned a couple days ago due to Grief, as I am not sure which actions of mine were against the rules at this time. That ban lasted 3 days and I know that coming straight from a ban and stealing was a stupid thing to do, as I mentioned above, exposed chests in the middle of nowhere.

If I am allowed back on the server, I will return any and all stolen items if I am required to so and I will also respect the rules of the server.
I have been a part of this server for a long time, have often voted for the server and have spent many hours working on my build and area.
I have been a part of many servers in the past, but believe this is one of the best out there, from the commands gained by building to the quietness of the server, I believe that this is a server for me.

I am sorry for any greif I may have caused the players of Clownercraft.net and I promise that If I am allowed back, I will help make this a great server.

Thank You
Mining_Monster (Mining_Monster Is the MC username)

Guinner Mk2
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Guinner Mk2 » January 24th, 2018, 10:17 am

I have unbanned you, please make sure to not break any more rules. As for all the items please throw them away as i have already returned all the items to the chest.
Again Follow the rules and welcome back.
As always have fun!
- Guinner
I come from the land down under!
Been playing for a year and a half and been staff for over 1 year from Oct 14
If you need any help, contact me on the server or send me a private message here on the forums!

Mining_Monster

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Mining_Monster » January 24th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Thank you.