New Ban Appeal (By Meatpuppets)

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
meatpuppets

New Ban Appeal (By Meatpuppets)

Post by meatpuppets » December 16th, 2017, 10:24 pm

The reason for my ban: Grief/Stealing.
Who I was banned by: Tyylr.
What I did to get banned: BooksMakeMeSad and I griefed and partially destroyed two of Joiined's awesome builds.

Date banned: Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dear Clowner Craft staff,

We have waited three weeks (and four days) as requested. Now we are trying once more to get unbanned. In the three weeks we had, we thought deeply about our actions. I really feel the need to apologize once again. My brother (BooksMakeMeSad) and I felt really terrible for our destruction of Joiined's beacon and mansion. It was completely uncalled for and a really immature decision. Both of us are really hoping that we can help fix what we have done to his/her creation.
We would love to be back on the server for two main reasons. First, the people and staff on the server were great and very helpful, I feel like we betrayed them by doing what we did. Second, BooksMakeMeSad and I worked quite hard on out little desert house, and we desperately want to go back and continue to build.
The atmosphere of the server was overwhelmingly positive and I always felt welcome. BooksMakeMeSad and I would enjoy to continue contributing to the amazing environment that is Clowner Craft.
As a final statement, I just want to say that Books and I don't expect you to allow us back on the server at all (and we won't get angry if you don't). Also, if Joiined's build isn't finished being rebuilt, we would love to help. Thank you for a great time on the server.

Sincerely,
Meatpuppets

Tyylr

Re: New Ban Appeal (By Meatpuppets)

Post by Tyylr » December 20th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Hi there!
Because this incident happened awhile ago, I will be unbanning you. Please, remember this is a non Grief server. Under any circumstances, griefing is not allowed. We look forward to seeing you on :) Dont forget to read the rules when you return! See you on the server!
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]