My New Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
BooksMakeMeSad

My New Ban Appeal

Post by BooksMakeMeSad » December 16th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Dear Clownercraft staff,

I (BooksMakeMeSad), along with my brother meatpuppets were banned on November 21 for Griefing/Stealing by Tyyler. I again want to start this appology off by saying sorry to Joiined who was the victim of our actions. She in no way deserverd what we did to her. I am truly sorry for what we have done. If there is any way we could repay you, let us know. A little over 3 weeks ago Meatpuppets and I went through and destroyed several of her creations as well as taking down her beacon setup. After doing this both of us felt horrible for what we did, thinking about how we would feel if someone did this to us. After 3 weeks of contemplation we still feel the same way about what we did. In no way was it okay. Clownercraft quickly became our favorite servers to play on once we found it. We really liked everything about it, especially all of the players who we encountered who were really nice to us. Both my brother and I really want to continue to play on this server, we have never found any other like it. We want to contribute to the community in a positive way. I really hope I can make this happen and try to make right all of the harm we caused. If any of you have any questions for me I would be glad to answer. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,
BooksMakeMeSad

Tyylr

Re: My New Ban Appeal

Post by Tyylr » December 20th, 2017, 1:48 pm

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Because this incident happened awhile ago, I will be giving you a second chance and unbanning you. Remember to read the rules when you return. We look forward to seeing you on the server!
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]