Pleebisman Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Pleebisman

Pleebisman Appeal

Post by Pleebisman » December 4th, 2017, 7:26 am

Hey I know its been a few, months or something like that, so I was wondering if I could be unbanned. If you unban me, ill promise to stop saying crude comments and making very obvious innuendos.

Thanks,
Pleeb

Tyylr

Re: Pleebisman Appeal

Post by Tyylr » December 4th, 2017, 11:07 pm

Hello and thank you for taking time to appeal, but we ask that all ban appeals follow this format: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=216&sid=7a5bc482f84 ... 0855f5d4e1 ...Please, rewrite your appeal in this format.

For informations on your punishments, I will provide a link: http://bans.clownercraft.net/index.php? ... Pleebisman

To avoid cluttering the appeals section, please make your new appeal as a reply to this one, and a staff member will review it as soon as possible :)
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]

Pleebisman

Post by Pleebisman » December 5th, 2017, 3:48 am

- UserName: AurelionShen (most likely will be changed within the next week, most likely back to pleebisman)

- Reason of ban: Inappropriate themes in chat/Ignoring Warnings/Not following rules!

- I ignored several temp bans, mutes, and warnings

- I would like to get back on the server because I truly enjoy the community and the fact that its just a place to build, and enjoy the community which isn't even found on servers like ***** anymore.

- I was banned by Tyylr (no numbers on the ban)

Tyylr

Post by Tyylr » December 5th, 2017, 11:06 pm

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal! Because this incident happened awhile ago (September 29th) I will be giving you a second chance and unbanning you. Please remember that all rules apply to everyone and are expected to be met by everyone. If you have forgotten some of the rules (or just to refresh on them), head over to /spawn or you can do the command /rules. Looking forward to seeing you on! Welcome back :)
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]